Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Waiting to See Dr. Bub

I took a few pictures of Madeline yesterday while we were waiting for Dr. Barret (Dr. Bub) to see Madeline. She cracks me up walking around just in her diaper!


Hmmm...maybe they could use my help? I'll just mark out this part about getting shots today...

She always loves playing with the spinning chair.


Trying to climb on top of the stool.


She always touches this outlet cover with her foot - it's cold!

Returning a few phonecalls to pass the time...

Purple Puppy was along for the ride since she was getting shots. He always makes her feel better! Dr. Bub asked if he could give Purple Puppy a hug, and she let him have him! I didn't get a picture of it though. :(

We are SO GRATEFUL to have a wonderful pediatrician that loves the Lord! He and his staff are AWESOME!

1 comment:

  1. I am still in awe of how perfect she is for you and Alan. Heaven selected and sent.

    ReplyDelete