Well, we have now entered yet another chapter in our lives with Madeline. She has learned how to get up on the couch! We rearranged the furniture in our living room quite some time ago to give Madeline a bigger space to play and to also keep her away from breakables and other things on bookshelves. We moved the couch up against a bookshelf and the loveseat up against another piece of furniture. It's worked great - until today! She decided she was going to get up on the couch. She hiked her little leg up there, and the next thing I knew she was up on the couch - reaching for above-mentioned breakables.
I'm pretty sure she can't completely do it by herself yet - she sort of has to use my leg to push off - but I'm sure it won't be long before we're rearranging furniture again! Ha!
 |
| So determined! |
 |
| Is she proud of herself or what? |
 |
| A look of satisfaction! |
 |
| NOT happy after I made her get off the couch! |
No comments:
Post a Comment