We were FINALLY able to get some new portraits made of Madeline today. I had hoped to get some made around her birthday, but it just didn't happen. We've also had to wait for a time when she didn't have a big green bruise on her forehead from bumping into something, which is a pretty regular occurrence these days!
It's getting harder and harder to get her to look at the camera and smile. It was MUCH easier when you could just put her in a basket and let the photographer snap away! Today, she was NOT interested in standing still, sitting still, being STILL for ANYTHING! She's a toddler in every sense of the word! Overall, I think we got some good shots. By the time we were done, Alan and I were exhausted. We jumped up and down, sang, made funny noises, and basically made fools of ourselves trying to get her to smile!
Here is a link to the shots we purchased, and I'll post a few of our favorites of each outfit below.
Madeline's Portraits 7-8-11
School Christmas Parties
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment