Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 4, 2011

What Has Madeline Been Up To?


Playing with her Busy Ball Popper from Mimi and Papa
Learning how to stand up in her crib.
This how I'm greeted every mornig. I'm so blessed!
 
Going to church with Daddy...
....and Mommy!


Being a ham!

Being an even BIGGER ham! Appropriate for a Pigg, eh?
Eating more table food. She LOVE green beans!
Now to teach her Daddy to eat them...

Getting more and more balanced while standing.
 


Playing peek-a-boo!



Trying out a new toy - my walker/scooter from
Uncle Bruce and Aunt Michelle.
 


1 comment:

  1. This is a GREAT age. They are so good at looking at you and smiling SO BIG for the camera. Now I can't get Hannah to sit still for 2 seconds...definitely not getting a smile at the camera! Enjoy it, and keep your camera handy. She's soooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete